Certificate of 3M™ MCS™ Warranty Program
for Printed Graphics Using All 3M Graphic Products
Welcome to the Certificate of 3M™ MCS™ Warranty program.
By completing this process, you will be able to more clearly show your customers your commitment to making quality graphics that are covered by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty. This registration, which must be renewed annually, is required for digitally printed graphics, and optional for screen printed graphics.
This program is open to graphics manufacturers who use 3M’s screen print or digital inks, as well as 3M films, clears, overlaminates and application tapes. The process has several steps:
- Register on-line, listing each printer and 3M ink combination you wish to register.
- Electronically sign the certificate agreement.
- Complete 3M’s online training modules.
- Once those are completed successfully, 3M will contact you about a site visit (required for digital printing).
- If approved, we will email you a package that includes a personalized Certificate of 3M™ MCS™ Warranty, the warranty logo, guidelines for usage and other helpful information.
Renewal is easy:
- We’ll email you a reminder two months before your current certificate(s) expires to schedule another site visit.
- You may register new printer and 3M ink combinations at any time by initiating a new registration form.
Thank you for choosing 3M for all of your graphic needs. Please select one of these options to continue.